Where To Eat or stay
The town of Leighton Buzzard has numerous cafes, bars & restaurants. In Grovebury Road Retail park there is Costa Coffee, KFC, M & S food hall. On Billington Road there is a McDonalds.
If you are travelling from a distance and require options to stay, please do not hesitate to contact us. Below are some local options available.
The White House B&B
The White House
Tel No: 01525 853422
Around a 5 minutes drive from the centre.
A comfortable, quality, self contained room with ensuite shower/wet room in a quiet residential area of Leighton Buzzard in Bedfordshire, on the Buckinghamshire border.
Our self contained room has been newly refurbished to a high standard providing quality accommodation and it's facilities include;
- Double bed.
- Digital TV and Radio.
- Hot drinks facilities.
- Ensuite bathroom with shower/wetroom and heated towel rail.
- Full English Breakfast, includes a range of cereals and fruit, with your choice of tea and coffee.
- Pool, hot tub and tennis court available with owners permission.
- Many local eating places within a 5 minute journey.
- Ample off street parking.
Well behaved dogs permitted.
Redwings Lodge - Dunstable
A5 Watling Street
Tel No: 01525 211999
Around a 10-15 minutes drive from the centre.
If you’re looking for somewhere quiet, convenient and comfortable to stay in Dunstable then you’re in the right place. Redwings Lodge Dunstable is ideal for visitors to Leighton Buzzard, Woburn Abbey and Whipsnade Zoo. We’re located on the A5 Watling Street at Hockcliffe between Milton Keynes and Dunstable – just five minutes from M1 Toddington Services.
- Family rooms available
- Early or late check-in by arrangement
- Vending machine for snacks
- Free WiFi
- Light breakfast available
- Ample free parking in well-lit car park
- 24 hour reception
- Dog friendly - please contact us for prices & availability
The Swan Hotel Leighton Buzzard
50 High Street
Tel No: 01525 380170
Around a 5 minutes drive to the centre.
The former Swan Hotel is situated at the Market Place end of High Street. The landmark building, with its statue of a swan atop the façade, was given a grade II listing in May 1975 and dated as ‘early to mid C19’. However, there has been a Swan drinking house on this site for much longer. The earliest reference to it is in the year 1600. The Swan soon developed into the town’s leading coaching inn and ‘posting house’, words which may still be seen on the front of the building.
- 5 minute journey to rail station with fast links to London and Milton Keynes.
- Woburn town and Safari park, 15 minute car ride away.
- Whipsnade Safari Park within half an hour by car.
- Leighton Buzzard narrow gauge railway.
- Milton Keynes shopping and indoor ski centre 20 minutes by car.
- Stockgrove Country Park nearby, together with canal and river walks.
- Silverstone, 45 minute car journey away.