Coronavirus Policy brief & purpose
London Gas Training Centre policy includes the measures we are actively taking to mitigate the spread of coronavirus. You are kindly requested to follow all these rules diligently, to sustain a healthy and safe workplace in this unique environment. It’s important that we all respond responsibly and transparently to these health precautions, We assure you that we will always treat your private health and personal data with high confidentiality and sensitivity.
This coronavirus (COVID-19) company policy is susceptible to changes with the introduction of additional governmental guidelines. If so, we will update you as soon as possible by email.
From Monday the 9th of November
FACE COVERINGS MUST BE WORN by all adults and students, when moving around the training centre in communal areas where social distancing cannot easily be maintained. Face coverings can be removed when sitting at desks in classrooms, or when training in workshops, as directed by the course trainer.
We are limiting numbers attending the centres and are Covid-19 secure with reduced class sizes, social distancing and safe working practices in line with the latest government updates. To maintain a safe training environment and workplace for our customers and staff, please contact us by phone or email rather then calling in person without an appointment.
We are ensuring our training centre is well ventilated by opening windows and doors. As we move into winter this means that the classrooms and workshops will be colder than normal. Please bring extra clothing with you when attending your course.
General hygiene rules:
● Wash your hands after using the toilet, before eating, and if you cough/sneeze into your hands follow the 20-second hand-washing rule.
● Cough/sneeze into your sleeve, preferably into your elbow. If you use a tissue, discard it properly and clean/sanitize your hands.
● Open the windows regularly to ensure open ventilation.
● Avoid touching your face, particularly eyes, nose, and mouth with your hands to prevent from getting infected.
● If you find yourself coughing/sneezing on a regular basis, avoid close physical contact with your co-workers and take extra precautionary measures.
If you have any questions you can email us at email@example.com.
However, we’re sure you’ll understand that it may take us a bit longer than usual to respond.
You can also telephone us on 0808 275 1444.
The government advice we are following is found here: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
Government support and advice for businesses is constantly being updated. For the latest information use this link: