TPI Test Equipment.
DC710C1 Flue Gas Analyser Kit: includes DC710 Unit, SP620 Differential Pressure Meter Smart Probe, Charger, A770 Probe & Carry Case. When Combined with Smartphone App: Easy, Affordable & Remote Operation!
- Use for BS7967 remotely via Bluetooth using your Apple or Android Smartphone or tablet. H2 ready! EN50379 compliant
- The free TPI View app provides on-site reports which can be stored in Job Management and/or emailed without the need for paper or printers
- Each report created is Colour Coded “In/Out of Spec” with GPS Location and Time Date Stamp
- 24-Hour real-time clock for accurate documentation
- Powerful magnetic and/or hook mounting
- Durable, rugged and sealed housing
- Includes DC710 Unit and USB Charger. See DC710C1 Kit for more features!
- New! Integrated with the Expert Trades Office app. Use them together!
Easy-to-Use Smartphone App
TPI View Smartphone app for iOS and Android allows easy documentation that you can share with your customer. Reduce paperwork and save time! Learn More
|DC710 Flue Gas Analyser Specifications|
|Carbon Monoxide (CO) Range||0 to 10,000ppm; +/-5ppm or 5% of reading whichever is greater|
|Oxygen (O2) Range||0 to 25%; +/-0.3% O2|
|Temperature Range||-50°C to 1000°C (-58°F to 1832°F);
+/- 0.3% of reading +1°C (+/-0.3% of reading +2°F)
|Pre-programmed Fuels||Natural Gas, LPG, Light Oil, Heavy Oil, Bituminous Coal, Coke, Butane, Wood, Bagasse|
|Battery Type||Rechargeable Li-ion (3.7V/2600mA)|
|Battery Life||>6 hours typical|
|Charger Input||USB Connection|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to 50°C (-14°F to 122°F)|
|Dimensions (W x L x D)||150mm x 100mm x 58mm (5.9” x 3.9” x 2.3”)|
|Weight||490g (1.1 lb)|
|Gas Sensor Type||Electrochemical field replaceable smart sensors (O2 and CO)|
|Wireless Communication||Bluetooth LE (BLE)|